Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fell off the truck and just found it again!

I did work out. For 3 whole days. Then life got busy and I fell off the truck. The truck drove away and I could not catch it. It has come back around and I am ready to hop back on board. I have realized that I need to get a few things organized before I can more forward. I have already organized my calendar and feel like I have a handle on that. Tomorrow will start a week long process of organizing my home. Things have gotten so out of control. Please know that my home is not a total disaster, but does need things to be put back where they belong. Yes, I am giving myself the week. I need to take it slow and make sure that it is what I want. My workout goal this week is simple. None. My goal is to drink. A Lot. Ok a lot of water. I was told that you are suppose to drink have your weight in water. That is a lot of water for me. Especially since I probably only drink 16 oz a day. This is so boring. It is boring me, so I would think you are just as bored. Let me try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment