Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Overcoming 2

Today I had a overcoming moment. I went to Sam's to look for something for the school. I did not find what I was looking for, but I did find something else I wanted. No it was not a donut. It was a large 87 cent cup of cherry coke. Who can resist that? Well, I did not. Are you asking well how is that overcoming by buying a huge cup of coke? I bought it, took it to the next place and drank about 1/4 of it. Then it happened. I decide that that drink was not good for me. That it was not helping me be a better mom, wife or friend. So the rest of that big cup of cherry coke went into the trash can at toys r us.

I am not saying that I am doing everything right in order to lose weight. Trust me at this point I am just getting excited about the little victories. I am working on my drinking. Ha. I do not drink very much during the day. And if I do drink it is not things I need to be drinking. Peach Sweet Tea from Sonic is a daily drink for me. Large at that. But the last two days no sweet tea. Water, more and more water and less and less bad drinks are the plan for this week. Next week- adding cutting back on how much I am eating!

Remember to celebrate all victories, even the smallest! We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment